International Organisation of Physical Therapists in Paediatrics
Special Edition Newsletter 2020
School Based Physical Therapy Servcies
An International Perspective
Physiotherapy (PT) Services in the School
WCPT Congress 2021 site:
I.Telehealth Guidelines from The Murdoch Children's Research Institute and The University of Melbourne
( Located under Telehealth Information)
The purpose of the International Organisation of Physical Therapists in Paediatrics is to provide a means by which WCPT member organizations having a common interest in children and the families may meet, confer, and promote these interests.
1. To foster cooperation between physical therapists practicing in paediatrics throughout the world
2. To encourage improved standards and consistency of practice in paediatrics care by physical therapists.
3. To advance practice by communication and exchange of information.
4. To encourage scientific research and promote opportunities for the spread of knowledge of new developments in the field of paediatrics.
5. To assist WCPT member organizations in the development of recognize sub-sections in paediatrics.
On June 2, 2007, in Vancouver British Columbia, the World Confederation for Physical Therapy voted to grant the International Organisation of Physical Therapists in Paediatrics subgroup status.
President - Sheree York ,PT,DPT,PCS
Vice President - Karen Hurtubise PT, PhD (Canada)
Secretary- Barbara Connolly PT, DPT,EdD ( USA)
Treasurer- Anjo Janssen PT, PhD ( Netherlands)
At -Large Member- Nikki Milne PT, PhD